Two Effective Ways to Make iPhone Ringtone
Obviously, a soft ringing will attract the attention of others when the cell phone rings in public transport. You can also identify contacts by using different ringtones. It is very easy to create ringtones from your music on Android mobiles, but on iOS devices, it is too complicated. Now follow the tutorial below step by step and learn both solutions.
Way 1. Make ringtone on iPhone by iTunes
- Launch iTunes, select a music you like and then “right click” on it, then click “Get Info”.
- A new frame appears, go to the “Options” tab.
- Now select a part of your song with the “Start” and “End” settings (a selection of up to 30 seconds), then click “OK”.
- Then right click again on the music you just selected and click on “Convert selection to AAC” (if you see MP3 appear, change the setting in iTunes preferences).
- Once this version is created, you need to rename the .m4a file to m4r. To do this, you have to rename it from its location on your computer.
- Once the extension has been changed, remove the old .m4a which is still in the library, and drag the new .m4r into iTunes, then start playing your file recently created by iTunes.
- Ringtone creation is finished, and then sync to your iPhone.
- Synchronization is complete, go to your iPhone in Settings> Sounds> Ringtones to change the ringtone.
This is the first method of creating a free ringtone, somewhat complicated to create a ringtone with iTunes. But since iTunes 12.6.3, Apple cancels this function, it is impossible to create an iPhone ringtone with iTunes, still want? Follow the second way immediately.
Way 2. Make ringtone on iPhone with AnyTrans
As you see, the first way is complicated to make a ringtone for beginners. You must also meet a number of prerequisites: iOS 7 and the latest version of iTunes. If you don’t want to buy ringtones anymore, another option is to set music as a free ringtone on iPhone with outside help – AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is a professional iOS content manager, for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod users, which allows you to create ringtones on iPhone and delete ringtones you don’t like anymore. Besides, you can transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes, computer, and other iPhones for backup.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans> Launch AnyTrans> Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable> Select Ringtone Manager.
Step 2. Choose the source of the music: computer, device, or iTunes (You can get the music from the Internet)> Choose a song> Click the Open button.
Step 3. Select the ringtone type> Listen to music and choose the favorite song> Listen to the chosen song > Import the ringtone to your iPhone.
As you see, you can get the solution of changing the iPhone ringtone with the above two methods. But the creation process becomes faster with the help of AnyTrans. Of course, it allows you to transfer other files like photos, music, video, contacts, calendars, messages, etc. If this article answers your question well, please share it with your friends. Now, Download now and start a pleasant try to find many more good features.